Purchase a copy HERE.
Cycling Fast is the best resource for any rider with a firm grasp on biking basics and a desire for the thrill of competition. Armed with advice, insights, and instruction from coach and cyclist Robert Panzera, you’ll be ready for every race and every challenge.
From bike preparation to competitive tactics, Cycling Fast provides the essential information you’ll need in order to master each event:
- Choosing the right race for your skills, talent, and experience
- Preparing your body and preparing your mind
- Nutrition for training, racing, and recovery
- Bike-handling skills for various conditions, environments, and terrains
- Race-day strategies
Cycling Fast also includes the latest information on new high-tech racing frames, training with a power meter and heart rate monitor, and coordinating your tactics as part of a team.
Whether you’re in a criterium, a time trial, or a stage race or simply looking to ride faster, Cycling Fast is packed with training plans, tips, charts, and checklists that will translate to success at the finish line.
- Chapter 1: Getting Started
- Chapter 2: Gearing Up
- Chapter 3: Choosing Your Race
- Chapter 4: Preparing Your Body for Competition
- Chapter 5: Mastering the Skills
- Chapter 6: Racing Strategies
- Chapter 7: Focusing on the Finish
- Chapter 8: Nutrition and Hydration
- Chapter 9: Year-Round Conditioning
- Chapter 10: Pursuing Long-Term Goals